Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Everyone is entitled to their own wrong opinions!

Welcome to my new blog, A Reasonable Rambler!  I have found so many people online blogging about this or that subject, particularly on politics, and well, they all leave me a little lacking.  So in order to satisfy my own ego and have some fun, I thought I could have my own wrong opinion as well.  I will attempt to post something of value, from my own perspective naturally, that will shed even more light on all of our favorite topics.  I hope to do this daily, so check back often.  I can take blog requests too.  No need to be a purist just yet…..I am from Ogden, Utah, so I will devote some time to this great city.  When I talk about Ogden, I will also post something on a burning current event that has national implications.  Some will be fun, some will be funny, but all will be serious.  

In the spirit of full disclosure, I should warn you all, that I am a Conservative right wing nut job …..I wear this title proudly and without shame!  This also means that I lean a lot more toward the Republican Party.  Although let me be clear, I think Republican and Conservative are not often synonyms in today’s US political climate.

I should also warn all that read this, and I hope it is millions, that I will unabashedly tell you what I think and why.  I will likely not be politically correct, so I hope you have thick skin.  You are all free to agree or disagree.  Please post frequently and give me even more material to play with……Remember you are all entitled to your own wrong opinions.

Thanks for the time and I pray this will become a meaningful place to have real discussion about real solutions, to real problems.  Lord knows we can’t believe most of our federal officials!

This is the part where I take requests.  I have some ideas for a first real blog, but I think the first real blog subject should come from my first few readers.  So reply and let know what you are dying to hear about?

3 comments:

  1. I am excited, makes me want to get going on my own blog again. I have emptied it and I am ready to start over. Let's talk GRAMA and Immigration, why not start out with deep controversy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent suggestion......Momma, I will gladly look at these two issues in the coming days then. You can follow me too ya know.....I have to start somewhere, and my friends and family are a great place. Holly actually suggested immigration as well....We are taking baby steps her at A reasonable Rambler. I'm so pleased....

    ReplyDelete
  3. James is having great fun and will likely become an addict if his following hits 100 people! LOL I predict an exponential growth of Opinuendo coming out of this blog... Hope the world is ready for that kind of immortalizing power the net offers anyone with a PC. There's my two cents today :)

    ReplyDelete